Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Pest Control Products Regulations

Version of section 48 from 2014-08-26 to 2024-05-28:

Marginal note:Application

 A person who seeks permission for a research establishment to conduct research must apply to the Minister to obtain a research authorization.

  • SOR/2014-24, s. 19(F)

Date modified: