Ozone-depleting Substances and Halocarbon Alternatives Regulations
Version of section 61 from 2016-12-30 to 2018-04-15:
Marginal note:Manufacturing allowance not to be exceeded
61 (1) A person who is granted an annual manufacturing allowance must ensure that it is not exceeded by determining their calculated level of manufacture for each HCFC for a calendar year, and then adding together all of their calculated levels of manufacture.
Marginal note:Calculated level of manufacture
(2) The calculated level of manufacture for an HCFC must be determined using the following formula:
[(M × ODP) – (Dm × ODP) – (FS × ODP)]
- is the quantity manufactured during the calendar year;
- is the ozone-depleting potential set out in column 2 of Table 3 of Schedule 1 for the HCFC in question;
- is the quantity manufactured during the calendar year for destruction under paragraph 54(1)(a); and
- is the quantity manufactured during the calendar year to be used as feedstock.
- Date modified: