On-Road Vehicle and Engine Emission Regulations
(2) The end of model year report shall contain the following information for each of its fleets described in sections 21 to 23:
(a) the applicable fleet average NOx standard;
(b) the average NOx value achieved under section 24 or 25;
(c) for each model of vehicle, the values used in calculating the average NOx value achieved in respect of the fleet;
(d) the total number of vehicles in the fleet;
(e) the NOx emission credits calculated in accordance with subsection 26(2) in that model year, if any;
(f) the NOx emission deficits incurred in that model year, if any; and
(g) the balance of credits or deficits at the end of the model year.
(3) The end of model year report must also contain the following information on each credit transfer to or from the company since the submission of the previous end of model year report:
(a) the name, street address and, if different, the mailing address of the company that transferred the credits and the model year in which that company obtained those credits;
(b) the name, street address and, if different, the mailing address of the company that received the credits;
(c) the date of the transfer; and
(d) the quantity of credits transferred.
(4) The company shall include in the end of model year report, if applicable, for any of its fleets described in sections 21 to 23, a statement that
(5) A company that makes an election under subsection 31(1) in respect of a group of vehicles in a fleet shall include in the end of model year report
(6) For the purpose of subsection (1), a company that acquires another company or that results from the merger of companies and that is the owner of record on May 1 is responsible for ensuring that the end of model year report is submitted.
- SOR/2013-8, s. 13
- Date modified: