Veterans Well-being Regulations
(2) The application must include the grounds for the review.
(3) The review shall be based only on written submissions.
(4) The Minister may confirm the decision under review or may amend or rescind it on the basis of new evidence or on the Minister’s determination that there was an error with respect to a finding of fact or the interpretation of a law.
(5) The Minister shall notify the applicant in writing of the decision setting out the reasons for the decision.
(6) A decision made under this section is not reviewable on application.
- Date modified: