Transportation Safety Board Regulations
Marginal note:In camera
Marginal note:Persons to attend interview
(2) Only the following persons may attend an interview:
Marginal note:Restriction on persons attending
(3) The person who is being interviewed must not choose a person to attend an interview who is required to attend before an investigator in accordance with subparagraph 19(9)(a)(i) of the Act.
(4) The investigator may exclude from the interview the person chosen by the person who is being interviewed if that person’s behaviour or interventions interfere with the proper conduct of the interview.
(5) Any statement of a person attending before an investigator must be taken in a manner so that a complete and usable record of the statement is obtained.
(6) On written request, a person making a statement must be provided with a copy of that statement.
- Date modified: