Employment Insurance Regulations
(2) An employer may apply for a hearing before a board of referees
(3) A person, other than a claimant or an employer, who is the subject of a decision of the Commission and who appeals to a board of referees under section 114 of the Act may apply for a hearing before the board at the time of filing the appeal.
(4) An application for a hearing before a board of referees shall be in writing and be filed at the office of the Commission at which the appeal is filed.
(5) The chairperson of a board of referees may at any time direct that there shall be a hearing and, where an application for a hearing before the board has been filed under this section, shall grant a hearing.
(6) A person required to attend a hearing before a board of referees shall be notified, in writing, by the chairperson of the board or by an officer of the Commission.
(7) The chairperson of a board of referees is authorized to determine the procedure at a hearing before the board.
- Date modified: