Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Federal Courts Rules

Version of section 124 from 2006-03-22 to 2022-01-12:

Marginal note:Notice of change or removal of solicitor

 A party may change or remove its solicitor of record or appoint a solicitor of record by serving and filing a notice in Form 124A, 124B or 124C, as the case may be.

Date modified: