Sulphur in Gasoline Regulations
Version of section 15 from 2015-07-16 to 2020-12-15:
15 (1) A primary supplier who is participating in the trading system may use a sulphur compliance unit that they hold, in respect of a pool for which an election is made under section 13, to adjust the pool average of that pool for any of the years 2017 to 2019.
(2) The adjusted pool average for a year shall be determined in accordance with the following formula:
((X × Y) – Z)/Y
- is the pool average for the year, in mg/kg;
- is the volume of low-sulphur gasoline that was used to calculate the pool average, in m3; and
- is the number of sulphur compliance units that are being used for the year by the primary supplier.
(3) A sulphur compliance unit is used when the primary supplier makes an entry of its use in the sulphur compliance unit account book maintained by the primary supplier in accordance with section 18. The entry shall be made no later than March 31 of the year after the year for which the unit is used.
- SOR/2015-187, s. 12
- Date modified: