Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations

Version of section 111 from 2015-08-01 to 2017-04-30:

Marginal note:Processing

 A foreign national who seeks to enter Canada as a live-in caregiver must make

  • (a) an application for a work permit in accordance with Part 11; and

  • (b) an application for

    • (i) a temporary resident visa, if such a visa is required under Part 9, or

    • (ii) an electronic travel authorization in accordance with section 12.04, if such an authorization is required under section 7.1.

  • SOR/2015-77, s. 5

Date modified: