36.1 [Repealed, SOR/95-287, s. 1]
PENSIONS AND SUPPLEMENTARY BENEFITS
37. (1) In this Part,
- “Child Tax Benefit”
“Child Tax Benefit” means the deemed overpayment determined in accordance with section 122.61 of the Income Tax Act in respect of a qualified dependant under seven years of age; (prestation fiscale pour enfants)
“Director”[Repealed, SOR/96-522, s. 3]
- “personal representative”
“personal representative” means the executor, administrator, heir or other person having the ownership or control of property comprised in the estate of a deceased person or, where there is no estate, the survivor of the deceased person or, where there is no such survivor, the next of kin of the deceased person. (représentant personnel)
(2) For the purposes of subsection 60(2) of the Act, a person entitled to make an application includes a person or agency authorized to receive a benefit under section 57 of these Regulations.
(3) For the purposes of subsection 60(4) of the Act, a person entitled to receive benefits includes a person or agency authorized to receive a benefit under section 57 of these Regulations.
(4) For the purpose of the definition “public officer” in subsection 104(1) of the Act, a prescribed individual is a person employed in a federal institution or whose services are required by a federal institution, on a casual or temporary basis or under a student employment program.
- SOR/86-1133, s. 1;
- SOR/89-345, s. 1;
- SOR/90-829, s. 10;
- SOR/92-17, s. 2;
- SOR/93-11, s. 1;
- SOR/96-522, s. 3;
- SOR/99-192, s. 1;
- SOR/2000-411, s. 2.
38. [Repealed, SOR/96-522, s. 4]
Application for Statement of Earnings
39. (1) An application under subsection 96(1) of the Act by a contributor to require the Minister to inform the contributor of the unadjusted pensionable earnings shown to the contributor's account in the Record of Earnings shall be made to the Minister in writing. The application may also be made to the Minister by way of the Internet on the electronic form prescribed for that purpose and made available on the Internet.
(2) An application made in writing shall include the contributor’s name, address (including the postal code) and Social Insurance Number.
(3) An application made by way of the Internet shall include the contributor's name, Social Insurance Number and postal code.
- SOR/90-829, s. 12;
- SOR/96-522, s. 23;
- SOR/2004-249, s. 1;
- SOR/2010-45, s. 1.
40. Where, pursuant to subsection 97(4) of the Act, a contributor is required to be notified of a reduction in the amount of the unadjusted pensionable earnings shown to the account of the contributor in the Record of Earnings, the contributor shall be notified of the reduction in writing addressed to the contributor at the contributor’s latest known address.
- SOR/86-1133, s. 2;
- SOR/90-829, s. 12.
- Date modified: