Accountable Travel and Moving Advance Regulations (Canadian Forces)
C.R.C., c. 670
Regulations Respecting the Making of Accountable Advances of Public Funds to Officers and Men of the Canadian Forces for Travel and Moving Expenses
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Accountable Travel and Moving Advance Regulations (Canadian Forces).
2. These Regulations apply to officers and men of the Canadian Forces.
AUTHORIZATION OF ADVANCES
3. The Chief of the Defence Staff may authorize the making of accountable advances of public funds to officers and men of the Canadian Forces who are required to travel on duty or move from one location to another, or who are authorized to move their dependants or furniture and effects, or both, as applicable, from one location to another, within existing regulations.
4. Accountable advances made under these Regulations shall be limited to amounts sufficient to meet estimated permissible expenses.
SETTLEMENT OF ADVANCES
5. Subject to subsections 31(2), (3) and (4) of the Financial Administration Act, the Chief of the Defence Staff may issue such orders as are required to provide for the accountability and recovery of advances issued pursuant to these Regulations.
- Date modified: