Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation Act
Marginal note:Appointment of President
7 (1) The President shall be appointed by the Governor in Council to hold office during pleasure for such term as the Governor in Council considers appropriate.
Marginal note:Salary of President
(2) The Governor in Council shall fix the salary of the President.
Marginal note:Appointment and salary of Vice-Presidents
(3) The Board, with the approval of the Governor in Council, shall appoint three Vice-Presidents and fix their salaries.
Marginal note:Term of office of Vice-Presidents
(4) The Vice-Presidents hold office during good behaviour for a term of seven years but are removable by the Governor in Council, on a resolution of the Board, for incapacity or for other cause.
(5) The President and Vice-Presidents on the expiration of their terms of office may, if eligible, be re-appointed.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-7, s. 7
- R.S., 1985, c. 1 (4th Supp.), ss. 44(E), 45(F)
- 1999, c. 27, s. 26
- Date modified: