Excise Tax Act
Marginal note:Notice to Tribunal
81.29 (1) Where an appeal is instituted to the Federal Court from a decision of the Tribunal, the Court shall send a notice of the appeal to the Tribunal.
Marginal note:Material sent to Federal Court
(2) On the receipt of a notice of an appeal under subsection (1), the Tribunal shall send to the Court all material filed with or sent to the Tribunal in connection with the appeal, together with a transcript of the record of proceedings before the Tribunal.
(3) Where an appeal is instituted to the Federal Court from an assessment or determination, the Commissioner shall send to the Court copies of all returns, applications, notices of assessment, notices of objection, notices of decision and notifications, if any, that are relevant to the appeal.
- [NOTE: Application provisions are not included in the consolidated text
- see relevant amending Acts and regulations.]
- R.S., 1985, c. 7 (2nd Supp.), s. 38, c. 47 (4th Supp.), s. 52
- 1999, c. 17, s. 155
- 2002, c. 8, s. 183
- Date modified: