Invest in Canada Act (S.C. 2017, c. 20, s. 442)
- HTMLFull Document: Invest in Canada Act (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Invest in Canada Act [34 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Invest in Canada Act [191 KB]
Act current to 2023-05-17 and last amended on 2018-03-12. Previous Versions
15 (1) The Chief Executive Officer of the Invest in Canada Hub is to be appointed by the Governor in Council to hold office during pleasure for a term of up to five years.
(2) The Chief Executive Officer is eligible for reappointment.
Marginal note:Remuneration and expenses
(3) The Chief Executive Officer is to be paid the remuneration that is fixed by the Governor in Council and is entitled to be paid reasonable travel and living expenses while absent from his or her ordinary place of work in the course of his or her duties under this Act.
- Date modified: