Invest in Canada Act (S.C. 2017, c. 20, s. 442)
- HTMLFull Document: Invest in Canada Act (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Invest in Canada Act [34 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Invest in Canada Act [191 KB]
Act current to 2023-05-17 and last amended on 2018-03-12. Previous Versions
Marginal note:Role of Chief Executive Officer
16 (1) The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the Invest in Canada Hub’s day-to-day operations.
Marginal note:Rank of deputy head
(2) The Chief Executive Officer has the rank and the powers of a deputy head of a department.
Marginal note:Annual business plan and report
(3) The Chief Executive Officer must submit to the board of directors, for its approval, an annual business plan and an annual report on the Invest in Canada Hub’s operations and performance during the preceding fiscal year.
Marginal note:Acting Chief Executive Officer
(4) In the event of the absence or incapacity of the Chief Executive Officer, or a vacancy in that office, the Minister may appoint any person to act as Chief Executive Officer, but that person may only act as Chief Executive Officer for a period exceeding 90 days with the approval of the Governor in Council.
- Date modified: