Canada Labour Code
Marginal note:Application of Part
(a) on or in connection with the operation of any federal work, undertaking or business other than a work, undertaking or business of a local or private nature in Yukon, the Northwest Territories or Nunavut;
(b) by a corporation established to perform any function or duty on behalf of the Government of Canada; and
Marginal note:Application to federal public administration
(2) This Part applies to the federal public administration and to persons employed in the federal public administration to the extent provided for under Part 3 of the Public Service Labour Relations Act.
Marginal note:Application to other persons
(3) This Part applies to any person who is not an employee but who performs for an employer to which this Part applies activities whose primary purpose is to enable the person to acquire knowledge or experience, and to the employer, as if that person were an employee of the employer, and every provision of this Part must be read accordingly.
- R.S., 1985, c. L-2, s. 123;
- R.S., 1985, c. 9 (1st Supp.), s. 2;
- 1993, c. 28, s. 78, c. 38, s. 89;
- 2000, c. 20, s. 4;
- 2002, c. 7, s. 97(E);
- 2003, c. 22, s. 110;
- 2015, c. 36, s. 87.
- Date modified: