Public Sector Pension Investment Board Act
Marginal note:Board established
Marginal note:Not agent of Her Majesty
(2) The Board is not an agent of Her Majesty.
Marginal note:Not part of federal public administration
(3) Directors, officers, employees, and agents and mandataries, of the Board are not part of the federal public administration.
Marginal note:Head office
Marginal note:Acts not applicable to Board
Marginal note:Financial Administration Act
(6) Part X of the Financial Administration Act, except for sections 89.8 to 89.92, 113.1, 132 to 147 and 154.01, does not apply to the Board. For the purposes of those sections, any reference to section 131 of that Act shall be read as a reference to section 35 of this Act.
Marginal note:Reports and special examination
(7) Any report or information in respect of the Board that is provided to the Minister under sections 132 to 147 of the Financial Administration Act shall also be provided to the Minister of National Defence and the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness. The Minister may only require a special examination under subsection 138(2) of that Act if the Minister has consulted with those Ministers.
- 1999, c. 34, s. 3
- 2003, c. 22, s. 224(E)
- 2005, c. 30, ss. 47, 50
- 2006, c. 9, s. 295
- 2009, c. 2, s. 381, c. 23, s. 336
- 2013, c. 33, s. 231
- Date modified: