Public Service Employment Act
Marginal note:Tribunal continued
88 (1) The Public Service Staffing Tribunal is continued, consisting of between five and seven permanent members appointed by the Governor in Council and any temporary members that are appointed under section 90.
(2) The mandate of the Tribunal is to consider and dispose of complaints made under subsection 65(1) and sections 74, 77 and 83.
(3) In order to be eligible to hold office as a member, a person must
Marginal note:Full-time or part-time
(4) Members shall be appointed on a full-time or part-time basis.
Marginal note:Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson
(5) The Governor in Council shall designate a full-time permanent member to be Chairperson of the Tribunal and a full-time or part-time permanent member to be its Vice-Chairperson.
Marginal note:Residence of Chairperson
(6) The Chairperson shall reside in the National Capital Region as described in the schedule to the National Capital Act or within the distance of it specified by the Governor in Council.
- Date modified: