Canada Business Corporations Act
Marginal note:Disclosure to Director
Marginal note:Access — affidavit
(2) Shareholders and creditors of the corporation or their personal representatives, on sending to the corporation or its agent or mandatary the affidavit referred to in subsection (3), may on application require the corporation or its agent or mandatary to allow the applicant access to the register of the corporation referred to in subsection 21.1(1) during the usual business hours of the corporation and, on payment of a reasonable fee, provide the applicant with an extract from that register.
(3) The affidavit required under subsection (2) shall contain
Marginal note:Application by body corporate
(4) If the applicant is a body corporate, the affidavit shall be made by a director or officer of the body corporate.
Marginal note:Use of information
(5) Information obtained under subsection (2) shall not be used by any person except in connection with
(6) A person who, without reasonable cause, contravenes subsection (5) is guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both.
- 2018, c. 27, s. 183
- Date modified: