Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act

Version of section 50 from 2014-12-16 to 2022-12-14:

Marginal note:Notice to Minister or council

 When a court makes an order under this Act, except under section 19, the applicant must, without delay, send a copy of the order to the Minister or, if the order is in respect of any structure or land situated on the following reserves or land base, to the council of the First Nation:

Date modified: