International Development Research Centre Act
Marginal note:Executive committee
11 (1) There shall be an executive committee of the Board consisting of the Chairperson, President and at least five other governors annually elected from the Board by the governors in such manner that a majority of the members of the committee are Canadian citizens.
Marginal note:Duties of executive committee
(2) The executive committee shall exercise such of the powers, and perform such of the functions, of the Centre as the Board may by by-law assign to it and shall submit at each meeting of the Board minutes of its proceedings since the last preceding meeting of the Board.
(3) The Board shall appoint one of the members of the executive committee to be the chairperson of the executive committee.
(4) The executive committee shall meet at least four times in each year.
(5) Five or more members of the executive committee, a majority of whom are Canadian citizens, constitute a quorum.
- R.S., 1985, c. I-19, s. 11
- 2010, c. 12, ss. 1751(E), 1753(E)
- Date modified: