Old Age Security Act
mise en oeuvre
administration includes the development, operation, evaluation and enforcement of policies and programs. (mise en oeuvre)
federal institution means a department or any other body referred to in Schedule I, I.1, II or III to the Financial Administration Act. (institution fédérale)
public officer means an officer or employee of a federal institution, or a prescribed individual or a member of a prescribed class of individuals. (fonctionnaire public)
(2) The definition of a word or expression in subsection (1) does not affect its interpretation in any other provision of this Act.
(3) This section and sections 33.01 to 33.09 set out the rules that apply to the protection and the making available of information with respect to an individual that was obtained under this Act or prepared under this Act from that information.
- R.S., 1985, c. O-9, s. 33
- 1991, c. 44, s. 32
- 1992, c. 24, s. 17, c. 48, s. 29
- 1995, c. 33, s. 20
- 1996, c. 11, ss. 76, 97, 101, c. 16, s. 61, c. 18, ss. 55, 58, c. 21, s. 74
- 1997, c. 40, s. 102
- 2003, c. 22, s. 178
- Date modified: