Justice Laws Website
Welcome to the online source of the consolidated Acts and regulations of Canada. The consolidations are generally updated every two weeks.
The site provides several important features.
- As of 2009-06-01, all consolidated Acts and regulations are "official"
- A side-by-side bilingual PDF version of consolidated Acts and regulations
- Point-in-time access to consolidated Acts and regulations
- Links to "Amendments Not in force" and "Related Provisions"
- Shading of provisions in original enactments that are not yet in force
- Access to Information Act PDF: 763 kB
- Canada Elections Act PDF: 3756 kB
- Canada Labour Code PDF: 2453 kB
- Competition Act PDF: 1045 kB
- Contraventions Act PDF: 329 kB
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act PDF: 650 kB
- Copyright Act PDF: 1183 kB
- Criminal Code PDF: 7245 kB
- Divorce Act PDF: 997 kB
- Financial Administration Act PDF: 1071 kB
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act PDF: 1200 kB
- Income Tax Act PDF: 19424 kB
- Pension Act PDF: 609 kB
- Privacy Act PDF: 523 kB
- Youth Criminal Justice Act PDF: 1058 kB
Statutes Repeal Act in the House of Commons on January 29th, 2020 and in the Senate on February 4th, 2020.
2020 Annual Report (PDF [640 KB])
The Minister of Justice tabled the 2020 Annual Report prepared in accordance with the
- Statutes Repeal Act. The Minister of Justice has published in the Canada Gazette the list of provisions that were repealed on December 31, 2019, by the operation of section 3 of the
- Date modified: