Hull Construction Regulations
(2) Parts I, II and VII of these Regulations apply
(3) to (6.1) [Repealed, SOR/2017-14, s. 401]
(7) Part VII applies to all passenger and non-passenger ships.
(8) Part VIII applies to a ship that is a steamship of more than five tons, gross tonnage, built or converted for the purpose of towing, but does not apply to such a ship that, when used for towing, is used only for salvaging logs.
(9) to (12) [Repealed, SOR/2017-14, s. 401]
- SOR/78-605, s. 2
- SOR/83-521, s. 2
- SOR/90-240, s. 2(E)
- SOR/95-254, s. 32(E)
- SOR/2002-220, s. 1
- SOR/2017-14, s. 401
- Date modified: