Bankruptcy and Insolvency General Rules
(2) Every document used in the filing of a petition or used after the filing of an assignment must be entitled “In the Matter of the Bankruptcy of...”.
(3) Every document used in the filing of a proposal before bankruptcy must be entitled “In the Matter of the Proposal of...”.
(4) Every document used in the course of a receivership must be entitled “In the Matter of the Receivership of...”.
(5) Unless the Chief Justice, Associate Chief Justice or Commissioner, as the case may be, referred to in section 184 of the Act otherwise directs, every document that is required to be filed in court must first be filed at the office of the registrar.
(6) Where the court deems necessary that any notice be sent to the Superintendent in any proceeding before it, a copy of that notice shall be sent to the Division Office.
- SOR/98-240, s. 1
- Date modified: