Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations (SOR/92-620)
- HTMLFull Document: Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations [292 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations [590 KB]
Regulations are current to 2023-05-17 and last amended on 2019-11-30. Previous Versions
30 (1) Where the conduct of an inmate that involves a single action, simultaneous actions or a chain of uninterrupted actions gives rise to more than one disciplinary charge, all of the charges shall be heard together.
(2) Where, pursuant to subsection (1), charges of minor and serious disciplinary offences are to be heard together, the hearing shall be conducted by an independent chairperson.
(3) Where the independent chairperson determines that a charge of a serious offence should proceed as a charge of a minor offence, the independent chairperson shall amend the charge and shall conduct the hearing or refer the matter to the institutional head.
- Date modified: