Air Transportation Regulations
(a) sections 24.1 to 25, 29 and 30 and, where applicable, section 26 are complied with;
(b) the CPC contract is in accordance with section 27 and the condition to which that contract is made subject pursuant to paragraph 27(3)(b) is observed;
(c) as applicable
(i) the CPC event described in the application pursuant to subparagraph 25(2)(b)(i) is in accordance with the definition of “CPC event” set out in section 2, or
(ii) the CPC educational program described in the application pursuant to subparagraph 25(2)(b)(ii) includes a written undertaking by the appropriate school authorities that the students to be transported on the CPC will be accompanied by educational staff of the school or by parents of the students as leaders or chaperons, in the proportion of one leader or chaperon for not more than 20 and not less than 10 such students; and
(d) the air carrier has arranged suitable aircraft arrival and departure times with the appropriate Canadian airport authorities.
(2) The Agency shall issue, to an air carrier, a separate program permit for each CPC that meets the requirements of subsection (1).
(3) Each program permit shall be given an identification number by the Agency.
(4) An air carrier to whom a valid CPC program permit has been issued or to whom a small carrier charter permit for the purpose of providing a CPC is deemed to have been issued shall perform the flights that constitute the CPC.
(5) and (6) [Repealed, SOR/96-335, s. 21]
(7) An air carrier that holds a valid CPC program permit may
(a) modify the CPC program approved by that permit, by advising the Agency of changes, by letter or electronic message, with respect to
(b) apply to the Agency in writing, submitting a modified CPC contract, to amend that permit by way of changes not described in paragraph (a).
(8) An air carrier modifying a CPC program in accordance with paragraph (7)(a) shall give notice of the modification to the Agency at least five days prior to the proposed effective date of that modification.
(9) No application submitted by an air carrier pursuant to paragraph (7)(b) shall be accepted by the Agency unless the application is filed with the Agency as described in subsection 25(1), except that applications to operate additional flights on or between the dates of the originally approved flights may be filed not less than 15 days prior to the proposed date of the first additional flight.
(10) The CPC program permit shall be carried on board the aircraft used for the CPC or be available at the point of origin of the CPC.
- SOR/92-709, s. 5
- SOR/96-335, s. 21
- Date modified: