Marginal note:Advisory functions
12. The Minister may at any time refer to the Committee for a report or recommendation any question, matter or thing arising under this Act or relating to the conservation, production, storage, processing or transportation of oil or gas.
- R.S., c. O-4, s. 10.
Marginal note:Enforcement of Committee orders
13. (1) Any order made by the Committee may, for the purpose of enforcement thereof, be made an order of the Federal Court and shall be enforced in like manner as any order of that Court.
Marginal note:Procedure for enforcement
(2) To make an order of the Committee an order of the Federal Court, the usual practice and procedure of that Court in such matters may be followed or in lieu thereof the secretary or another officer of the Committee may file in the Registry of the Federal Court a certified copy of the order and thereupon the order becomes an order of the Federal Court.
Marginal note:When order rescinded or replaced
(3) When an order of the Committee has been made an order of the Federal Court, any order of the Committee, or of the Governor in Council under section 51, rescinding or replacing the first mentioned order of the Committee, shall be deemed to cancel the order of the Court and may in like manner be made an order of the Court.
- R.S., c. O-4, s. 11;
- R.S., c. 10(2nd Supp.), ss. 64, 65.
TRAFFIC, TOLLS AND TARIFFS
13.01 The following definitions apply in this Part.
« titulaire »
“holder” means a holder of an authorization to construct or operate a pipeline issued under paragraph 5(1)(b).
« tarif »
“tariff” means a schedule of tolls, terms and conditions, classifications, practices or rules and regulations applicable to the provision of a service by a holder and includes rules respecting the calculation of tolls.
« droit »
“toll” includes any rate, charge or allowance charged or made
(a) for the shipment, transportation, transmission, care, handling or delivery of oil, gas or any substance, including water, incidental to the drilling for or production of oil or gas that is transmitted through a pipeline, or for storage or demurrage or the like;
(b) for the provision of a pipeline when the pipeline is available and ready to provide for the transmission of oil, gas or any substance, including water, incidental to the drilling for or production of oil or gas; and
(c) in respect of the purchase and sale of gas that is the property of a holder and that is transmitted by the holder through its pipeline, from which is subtracted the cost to the holder of the gas at the point where it enters the pipeline.
- 2007, c. 35, s. 150.
- Date modified: