13.2 (1) Subject to subsection (2), an employer who operates an aircraft for hire or reward between Canada and Japan may designate areas for smoking on the aircraft.
(2) An employer may not designate during any month, on aircraft operated between Canada and Japan, areas for smoking that include more than 15 per cent of the total number of passenger seats made available by the employer during that month for flights between Canada and Japan.
(3) This section shall cease to have effect on August 31, 1994.
- SOR/94-487, s. 1.
14. [Repealed, SOR/2007-233, s. 4]
15. [Repealed, SOR/2007-233, s. 4]
16. The fine payable in proceedings under section 14 of the Act for an offence under a provision of the Act set out in column I of an item of Schedule II is the applicable fine set out in column II of that item.
17. For the purposes of section 14 of the Act, a ticket shall be substantially in the form set out in Schedule III.
18. For the purposes of section 14 of the Act, an information shall be substantially in the form set out in Schedule III.
- Date modified: