Citizenship Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-29)
- HTMLFull Document: Citizenship Act (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Citizenship Act [230 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Citizenship Act [520 KB]
Act current to 2023-05-17 and last amended on 2021-11-23. Previous Versions
Marginal note:Citizenship judges
26 (1) The Governor in Council may appoint any citizen to be a citizenship judge.
(2) In addition to his other duties set out in this Act, a citizenship judge shall perform such other duties as the Minister prescribes for carrying into effect the purposes and provisions of this Act.
- 1974-75-76, c. 108, s. 25
- Date modified: