Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act
Marginal note:Form of application for deposit insurance
(2) [Repealed, R.S., 1985, c. 18 (3rd Supp.), s. 55]
Marginal note:Form of policy
(3) A policy of deposit insurance shall be in such form and contain such provisions as may be prescribed by the by-laws.
Marginal note:Policies deemed to be amended
(4) Where a by-law respecting the form or content of the policy of deposit insurance is amended, or revoked and replaced, every policy of deposit insurance, including policies of deposit insurance deemed to have been obtained under section 17, is deemed to be amended or replaced accordingly, and the Corporation may issue new policies of deposit insurance as a consequence of the amendment or revocation and replacement.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-3, s. 18
- R.S., 1985, c. 18 (3rd Supp.), s. 55
- 1992, c. 26, s. 7
- 1999, c. 28, s. 100
- Date modified: