Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act
Marginal note:Form of application for deposit insurance
18 (1) An application for deposit insurance shall be in the form, and accompanied by a fee of the amount and type, that may be prescribed by the by-laws.
(2) [Repealed, R.S., 1985, c. 18 (3rd Supp.), s. 55]
Marginal note:Contents of policy
(3) The policy of deposit insurance shall consist of the provisions that may be prescribed by the by-laws.
Marginal note:Policies deemed to be amended
(4) If a by-law respecting the content of the policy of deposit insurance is amended, or revoked and replaced, every policy of deposit insurance is deemed to be amended or replaced accordingly.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-3, s. 18
- R.S., 1985, c. 18 (3rd Supp.), s. 55
- 1992, c. 26, s. 7
- 1999, c. 28, s. 100
- 2007, c. 6, s. 405
- Date modified: