Payments and Settlements Requisitioning Regulations, 1997 (SOR/98-130)
- HTMLFull Document: Payments and Settlements Requisitioning Regulations, 1997 (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Payments and Settlements Requisitioning Regulations, 1997 [14 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Payments and Settlements Requisitioning Regulations, 1997 [274 KB]
Regulations are current to 2023-03-06
SCHEDULE(Paragraph 3(2)(d))Information Requirements
- 1The name or other identification of the department or other organization submitting the requisition and, where applicable, the particular organizational unit.
- 2The date of the requisition and the date payment is required to be made.
- 3The name of the payee.
- 4The amount of the payment or settlement or, with the concurrence of the Receiver General, the information that forms the basis for calculating the amount.
- 5The currency in which the payment or settlement is to be made, if other than Canadian.
- 6The address to which the payment or advice of settlement is to be sent or, in the case of electronic instructions, the payee’s financial institution number, branch number and account number.
- 7In the case of recurring payments or settlements
(a) the effective date for the commencement of payment or settlement;
(b) the frequency of payment or settlement; and
(c) if applicable, the number of payments or settlements to be made or the date on which the last payment or settlement is to be made.
- 8Certification in accordance with section 4 of these Regulations.
- 9If applicable, the requisition or voucher serial number.
- Date modified: