12. (1) Records referred to in paragraphs 11(a) to (d) in respect of terminated employees shall be kept for two years after the date of their termination.
(2) Records referred to in paragraphs 11(e) to (j) shall be kept for two years after the period covered by the employment equity plan to which the records relate.
(3) Where a private sector employer has generated its annual employment equity report required by subsection 18(1) of the Act using specially designed computer software such as Employment Equity Computerized Reporting System (EECRS), the employer shall maintain a copy of the database or other computer record used to generate the report for two years after the year in respect of which the report is filed.
13. The form set out in Schedule V is the prescribed form of the Tribunal certificate for the purpose of subparagraph 39(4)(b)(i) of the Act.
PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYER REPORT
14. This Part applies in respect of the report required to be filed by private sector employers under section 18 of the Act.
15. (1) Subject to subsection (2), Forms 1 to 6 of Schedule VI are prescribed for the purpose of filing a report referred to in subsection 18(1) of the Act.
(2) For the 2004 calendar year, Forms 1 to 6 of Schedule VI are prescribed for the purpose of filing a report referred to in subsection 18(1) of the Act.
(3) For the purposes of paragraph 18(1)(c) of the Act, a prescribed subdivision of a salary range is a quarter of a salary range.
- SOR/2006-120, s. 2.
16. (1) An employment equity report shall contain the following statement certifying the accuracy of the information contained in it:
“I, (name), hereby certify on behalf of (legal name of employer) that the information contained in Forms 1 to 6 of this report is true and accurate in every respect to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(2) Where an employment equity report is filed on behalf of a corporation, the statement referred to in subsection (1) shall be signed by a senior officer of the corporation.
17. (1) For the 2004 calendar year, an employment equity report shall be completed using the forms prescribed by subsection 15(2) and in accordance with the instructions set out in this section and in sections 9 to 16 and 18 to 20.
(2) In circumstances other than in the one provided for in subsection 18(3) of the Act, for the 2004 calendar year, an employment equity report shall be sent to the address specified by the Minister under subsection 19(1) and, for the purposes of subsection 18(1) of the Act, the employment equity report is deemed to be filed with the Minister on the day on which it is received at that address.
- SOR/2006-120, s. 3.
- Date modified: