Marginal note:1999, c. 34, s. 195
512. Paragraphs 27(1)(d) and (e) of the Act are replaced by the following:
(d) if that period or any portion of it was after 1999 but before January 1, 2004, in the manner and at the rates set out in subsection 5(1), as it read on December 31, 2003, in respect of that period or portion,
(e) if that period or any portion of it was after 2003 but before January 1, 2013, in the manner and at the rates determined under subsection 5(2), as it read on December 31, 2012, in respect of that period or portion, and
(f) if that period or any portion of it was after 2012, in the manner set out in subsection 5(1) and at the rates determined by the Treasury Board under that subsection, in respect of that period or portion,
1992, c. 46, Sch. IConsequential Amendment to the Special Retirement Arrangements Act
Marginal note:2002, c. 17, s. 29(2)
(c) subsection 5(5) of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Superannuation Act; or
Coming into Force
Marginal note:January 1, 2013
514. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Division comes into force or is deemed to have come into force on January 1, 2013.
Marginal note:Order in council
(2) Subsection 467(4) and section 468 come into force on a day to be fixed by order of the Governor in Council.
Division 241999, c. 17; 2005, c. 38, s. 35Canada Revenue Agency Act
(d) after consulting with the President of the Treasury Board, determine and regulate the pay to which persons employed by the Agency are entitled for services rendered, the hours of work and leave of those persons and any related matters;
(2) Paragraph 51(1)(h) of the Act is replaced by the following:
(h) after consulting with the President of the Treasury Board, determine and regulate the payments that may be made to Agency employees by way of reimbursement for travel or other expenses and by way of allowances in respect of expenses and conditions arising out of their employment; and
Marginal note:2003, c. 22, s. 99
516. Section 58 of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Negotiation of collective agreements
58. Before entering into collective bargaining with the bargaining agent for a bargaining unit composed of Agency employees, the Agency must have its negotiating mandate approved by the President of the Treasury Board.
- Date modified: