Marginal note:Kinds of homicide
(2) Homicide is culpable or not culpable.
Marginal note:Non culpable homicide
(3) Homicide that is not culpable is not an offence.
Marginal note:Culpable homicide
(4) Culpable homicide is murder or manslaughter or infanticide.
(5) A person commits culpable homicide when he causes the death of a human being,
(6) Notwithstanding anything in this section, a person does not commit homicide within the meaning of this Act by reason only that he causes the death of a human being by procuring, by false evidence, the conviction and death of that human being by sentence of the law.
- R.S., c. C-34, s. 205
- Date modified: